JOB VACANCY. You are wanted! Join us today at RAPIDINO as:
Position: Sales & Business Development Executive
Area: Northern, Southern or Central Malaysia
• Responsible for achieving sales target;
• Develop plans and processes to ensure accomplishment of sales and marketing goals;
• Identify market potential and develop prospective customers, market penetration and develop new market segments;
• Provide service and support for existing customers;
• Dealer visits, establishing & maintaining strong, healthy relationships with dealers;
• Conduct product demo, presentations and training to dealers;
• Coordinate and evaluate effectiveness of sales activities;
• Provide information for sales planning and forecast activities;
• Resolution of problems and complaints faced by customer;
• Assist and follow-up payment collection;
• Provide progress report to the management.
• Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experience are also encouraged to apply;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity. Those with less than 2 years sales experience need to be a cyclist or in the know about the bicycle industry;
• Bright, ambitious, proactive, driven, assertive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, independent, responsible and possess a strong team spirit;
• Excellent interpersonal, selling, persuasion and negotiation skills;
• Good communicative skills and able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin;
• Good organizational and management skills;
• Cycling sales representative with proven track record, or those with good knowledge of the cycling market and industry trends will have an added advantage;
• Possess own transport and must be willing to travel outstation.
Those who are passionate about cycling are encouraged to apply. Drop us an email together with a copy of your resume at email@example.com.